Licensed Aircraft Engineers – B777
EASA/DCAM Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence B1/B2 with previous experience in line and base maintenance on B777 aircraft series. Commercial background, working to tight timetables. A self starter who looks for solutions to problems. Experience in delivering exceptional customer service. A willingness to work flexible hours and overseas to support detachments when required.
- Taking responsibility for all trades engaged in work on an aircraft which has been allocated
- Assuming overall responsibility for all trades engaged in work on the aircraft allocated
- Monitoring the staff under your control
- Completion of tasks as requested by the Senior engineers and management team
- Aircraft preparation.
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries.
Please email you resume and related info to firstname.lastname@example.org